sábado, 27 de diciembre de 2014

Falling in love with someone, who see the stars in the morning


It´s already midnight but i don´t want to go to bed. This day was a glorious day.  I mean , yesterday was already.  I take my time to hear summer love songs in winter days. That makes no sense. I´m falling in love with someone, who see the stars in the morning.  That makes no sense at all either. And now I´m here again trying to hear the same last song that my cd-player can´t reproduce.  I try and I try again and again and suddenly the afternoon is not more afternoon, again. The cd is broken since the last spring and I can´t notice that.

It was a nice day in autumn and I tried to write a poem for her, but I just wrote these lines lying below:


I called my friend,  the one can understand a little German, and I said to him ” I wrote this lines but I don´t remember nothing about German right now, could you translate it for me? Please, mate. I can´t do this alone”.

Ok, now I see. You saw her when you arrived in the subway and from the distance you starting to smile at her effusively, am I right? Then you both kissed like a good friends, even when you felt the kisses like cupid´s arrows. You can stop me every time you wish and  make some corrections. Ok. Then you had an amazing evening with her and you felt her so close to you. So close that you could even heard the way she breathes. Oh, come on! Did you really hear that? Ok, we have to correct that sentence. Right. She sit beside you, and you touched her foot fingers indecently. That was embarrassing for both, but  it was also a nice innocent approach, a warm approach. Nothing about this could go in the wrong way, love supposes to go always in the right way. Thank you for the sun , the one that shines on everyone who feels love. Oh yes, I know. I just tried to get a smile from you remembering a song from Oasis, because I know that you love Oasis. But, maybe this one was not the right one, I know. But, let see.  Now you can continue as you wish.

I say goodbye to her with all my soul. I kissed her with more energy that the first time. This one was the first goodbye with two kisses on her. I will remember this day forever. I promised myself not to have more grey days. I cried loud and went home. In fact, I didn´t cry at all and I just wanted to turn, see her again, smile her and wave goodbye. But I didn´t and I just went home with the best posture I could make. Maybe she will read my poem one day.

Hey, my dear readers, did you see what happened here? That´s how people make his own history. That´s how you could try to preserve the feeling of love and maybe one time in the future to speak about it with your grandchild. That´s how people live in a perfect world with the person who love till the end. But that´s how people can´t grow up.  Don´t you think? And unfortunately Morrisey didn´t write a song about that. At least not yet.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario